23 January 2007

Synergy!

So, like most Tuesday afternoons, I was spending some time looking at the websites for some of my favorite LDS performers and stumbled upon this gem:



As you know, Orin Hatch is the reason I decided to become a lawyer and Barry Manilow is the reason my wife and I are married. This picture for me is like a picture of Cindy Crawford and Michael Jordan together to a 14 year old boy in 1992: it explains my entire existence.

Links to some of my other favorites:
www.jannicekappperry.com, www.kurtbestor.com, www.jonschmidt.com

2 comments:

Sammy Pow said...

Did you know that synergize is the 7th Habit of Highly Effective People? Coincidence? I think not! Orrin And Barry are probably the two most highly effective people in the history of the earth.

Unknown said...

This gives me a full on robot chubby