13 December 2005

Welcome

Come on in. Have a seat. I hope you feel comfortable. Do you need a drink? Maybe a snack? Anything? I want this to be a welcoming place. A place where we can get together and discuss the issues that are important to you. A place where you can come to understand all of the issues that make this world confusing and scary. I promise you will have a good time. And you might learn something too!

Topics? Well, thanks for asking. I chose this URL to reflect my goal of informing the masses. Some other blogs are authored by hipsters who want to give you a piece of their mind (they usually write "peace" but they mean piece). Other blogs are just another way to waste time with mindless chit-chat. Actually, now that I think about it, those guys are on to something. I'll probably do the same things, but try to keep the spelling errors to a minimum.

5 comments:

Sammy Pow said...

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks. I feel so relaxed. Could I have a foot message and a cup of cocoa?? This rocks!

Lizzy said...

What a warm welcome. This is a really comfortable chair.

I'm excited about a blog where I can come and talk about important issues and things that matter. So many blogs these days are centered towards tributing has-been musicians or essay's on why specific family memebers are awesome. I'm glad there's a blog out there that talks about real issues. It's about time.

Unknown said...

i just called to say "i love you"

Tara said...

Wow finally we are hearing from the Infamous wit master. (That's you from what I hear). I can't wait for your enlightenment. I'm going to have to link your blog to mine so that I can have quick access to your knowledge...